POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first isosurface. ~41kbu : Re: My first isosurface. ~41kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first isosurface. ~41kbu
From: David Parrott
Date: 10 Feb 2000 20:11:28
Message: <GK0E$BAF90o4Iwhs@quayles1.demon.co.uk>
In article <chrishuff_99-773CAB.07034410022000@news.povray.org>, Chris
Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> writes

>But POV isn't written in C++, it is written in C. :-)
>Although there are plans to rewrite it in C++ for version 4...

I no it has nothing to do with me but I do not like this rewrite in C++
idea. I like poking around in the source, never done anything useful.
Anyway, if they convert I will not be able to do so! I know C but have
absolutely no desire to learn C++, I will not go into reasons.
--
  David Parrott    E-mail: xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk
                      ICQ: 13313977